1. Samak rice 2 cup
2. Boiled potatoes 2 large
3. Water chestnuts flour 2 tbsp
4. Chopped green chili 2 tbsp
5. Chopped ginger 2 tbsp.
6. Cumin seeds 1 tsp
7. Fresh cream 1 cup
8. Sendha namak as per taste
9. Black pepper powder 1 tsp
10. Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
11. Coriander powder 2 tsp
12. Cardamom powder 1 tsp
13. Clove powder 1/6 tsp
14. Cinnamon powder 1/6 tsp
15. Dry mango powder 1 tsp
16. Chopped Coriander leaves 1 tbsp.
17. Desi ghee 1 tbsp.
18. Oil for frying, I use desi ghee.
1. Grated paneer 2cup
2. Fine chop raisins 2tbsp
3. Fine chop green chili 1tsp
4. Lemon juice 1tap
Method Of Preparation
1. Soak rice for 2 hours in water then drain the water.
2. Peel and grate the potatoes.
3. Heat ghee in a pan add cumin let them crackle a minute.
4. Add green chili, ginger sauté a minute.
5. Now add rice stir and turn the heat on slow.
6. Add black pepper powder, cinnamon powder, clove powder and salt mix it well, add cream, cover and cook for 10 minutes on slow heat.
7. Switch off the gas let the cool completely.
8. Now mix potatoes, dry mango powder, coriander leaves, cumin powder, cardamom powder and flour mix well.
9. Now divide the mixture into equal portion and shape them to kebabs fill with stuffing and seal it carefully.
10. Heat oil and fry them till golden and crisp on medium hot heat.
11. Serve hot with chutney.
Eco Jivan Recipe Contest Winner