Eat Healthy Live Healthy
High Dietary Fiber
No Added Preservatives
Low Glycemic Index
Method Of Preparation
Little Millet Idli
- Take 1 measure of Eco Jivan’s Saame idli and mix it with 1 ½ measure water.
- Mix well to a lump-free smooth batter and keep it for 5 minutes.
- Apply little oil to the idli molds, pour batter to the ¾ each mold.
- Steam the idlis for 12-15 minutes and leave for a minute or two.
- Scoop the idlis and serve it with coconut Chutney and Sambar.
Instant Upma Mix
- Take 1 measure of Eco Jivan’s Millet Upma and 3 measure water.
- Boil the water and add 1 spoon of oil or ghee.
- Pour the Upma mix and cook it for 10 minutes on medium flame.
- Remove from the heat, stir it well and serve.
Instant Pongal Mix
- Take 1 cup of Eco Jivan Instant Millet Pongal.
- Add 3 1/2 cup of water.
- Boil water and add 1 tablespoon of oil or ghee and add Eco Jivan Instant Millet Pongal.
- Pressure cook for 6 to 8 whistles.
- Serve hot with raitha and papad.
Health Benefits of Eco Jivan Instant Millet
Millets helps to regulate blood pressure, thus reducing the chances of blockage in heart that results in cardiac arrest or stroke. It also helps in reduction of ldl levels in the body.
Helps In Weight Loss
Millets contains tryptophan an amino acid which gets digested at a slower rate, thus keeping one away from consuming extra calories in their diet; Foxtail millet also contains amino acid (threonine) which hinders the formation of fat in the liver, which makes the cholesterol level of the body sink
High In Antioxidant
The abundance of antioxidants, mainly (tryptophan and amino acids) in millets helps in fighting diseases and building immunity. It works amazingly in relieving curing several health disorders.
Helps To Control Blood Sugar Levels
It has a low glycaemic index and is an excellent substitute for rice or other grains that can increase blood sugar.