Eat Healthy Live Healthy
High Dietary Fiber
No Added Preservatives
Low Glycemic Index
Method Of Preparation
Instant Pongal Mix
- Take 1 cup of Eco Jivan Instant Millet Pongal.
- Add 3 1/2 cup of water.
- Boil water and add 1 tablespoon of oil or ghee and add Eco Jivan Instant Millet Pongal.
- Pressure cook for 6 to 8 whistles.
- Serve hot with raitha and papad
Instant Bisi Bele Bath Mix
- Take 1 measure of Eco Jivan’s Foxtail millet Bisi bele bath and 3 measure water.
- Boil the water and add 1 spoon of oil or ghee.
- Pour the Bisi bele bath mix and pressure cook on a medium flame for 5 whistles.
- Remove from the heat, stir it well and serve with raita.
Tip: Add vegetables and salt according to your taste during cooking.
Little Millet Idli
- Take 1 measure of Eco Jivan’s Saame idli and mix it with 1 ½ measure water.
- Mix well to a lump-free smooth batter and keep it for 5 minutes.
- Apply little oil to the idli molds, pour batter to the ¾ each mold.
- Steam the idlis for 12-15 minutes and leave for a minute or two.
- Scoop the idlis and serve it with coconut Chutney and Sambar.
Ragi Malt Vanilla Flavor
- Mix two spoons (20g) of Eco Jivan’s Ragi malt with water to make it into a smooth paste in order
to avoid lumps.
- Add this to 200 ml hot milk and boil it for 5 minutes.
- Stir it well while boiling.
- Pour it into a glass and serve it hot, add sugar according to your taste.
Health Benefits of Eco Jivan Instant Millet Kesari Bath Mix
Millets helps to regulate blood pressure, thus reducing the chances of blockage in heart that results in cardiac arrest or stroke. It also helps in reduction of ldl levels in the body.
Helps In Weight Loss
Millets contains tryptophan an amino acid which gets digested at a slower rate, thus keeping one away from consuming extra calories in their diet; Foxtail millet also contains amino acid (threonine) which hinders the formation of fat in the liver, which makes the cholesterol level of the body sink
High In Antioxidant
The abundance of antioxidants, mainly (tryptophan and amino acids) in millets helps in fighting diseases and building immunity. It works amazingly in relieving curing several health disorders.
Helps To Control Blood Sugar Levels
It has a low glycaemic index and is an excellent substitute for rice or other grains that can increase blood sugar.