Eat Healthy Live Healthy
High Dietary Fiber
No Added Preservatives
Low Glycemic Index
Method Of Preparation
Instant Pongal Mix
- Take 1 cup of Eco Jivan Instant Millet Pongal.
- Add 3 1/2 cup of water.
- Boil water and add 1 tablespoon of oil or ghee and add Eco Jivan Instant Millet Pongal.
- Pressure cook for 6 to 8 whistles.
- Serve hot with raitha and papad
Millet Health Mix
- Take two spoons of Ecojivan Millet Health Mix (20g)
- Add little water and make it a paste
- Add it to 200ml of boiling milk
- Stir it well and boil it for 5 minutes
- Serve it hot
Instant Ragi Dosa Mix
- Take 1 measure of Eco Jivan’s Instant Ragi Dosa mix to 1 ½ measure water.
- Stir it gently to remove the lumps.
- Heat the nonstick pan on medium flame, then smear oil on the surface of the pan. Spread the batter on the pan with help of a ladle. Add little oil to the sides and roast it until it turns golden brown.
- Remove the dosa with a spatula and drizzle water on the pan before spreading the next dosa.
- Serve with chutney and curry.
Health Benefits of Eco Jivan Instant Millet
Millets helps to regulate blood pressure, thus reducing the chances of blockage in heart that results in cardiac arrest or stroke. It also helps in reduction of ldl levels in the body.
Helps In Weight Loss
Millets contains tryptophan an amino acid which gets digested at a slower rate, thus keeping one away from consuming extra calories in their diet; Foxtail millet also contains amino acid (threonine) which hinders the formation of fat in the liver, which makes the cholesterol level of the body sink
High In Antioxidant
The abundance of antioxidants, mainly (tryptophan and amino acids) in millets helps in fighting diseases and building immunity. It works amazingly in relieving curing several health disorders.
Helps To Control Blood Sugar Levels
It has a low glycaemic index and is an excellent substitute for rice or other grains that can increase blood sugar.