1. Bajra (Pearl Millet) Flour 1/2 cup
2. Baking powder 1 tsp
3. Bathua (Chenopodium Album ) paste 3 tbsp
4. Garlic cloves 4 No
5. Ginger grated 1/2 tsp
6. Green chilli 1 No
7. Hung curd 4tbsp
8. Melted Butter 3 tbsp
9. Oil 1/2 tsp
10. Red chilli chutney 1 tsp
11. Water as required
12. Wheat Flour 2 tbsp
Method Of Preparation
1. Blanch Bathua and grind it to fine paste.
2. Also grid Garlic, Ginger and Chilli to fine paste.
3. In a mixing bowl add Bajra flour, Wheat flour and Baking Powder. Mix them well.
4. Add Ginger- Garlic- Chilli paste, Bathua paste and salt to it. Mix well
5. Melt the butter at room temp. Add it to above mixture.
6. Whip the mixture nicely.
7. Add water in small proportion until required little thick dropping consistency is gained.
8. Grease the waffle mould and preheat it.
9. Pour the mixture in the mould and cook for 5-6 min. or the mixture completely cooked.
10. Unmould the waffle and serve it by topping with hung curd and red chutney.
Eco Jivan Recipe Contest Winner